Monday 6 June 2011

The home stretch!!!

So i have 6 weeks left!! i cant believe how fast it has gone! I unfortunately feel alot more uncomfortable and stretched, but dont really look so. But, i am noticing that i have had people actually start asking me if i am pregnant, and when i am due, instead of the awkward looks i used to get a few weeks ago when i think people werent quite sure if i was actually pregnant or not. We are trying to enjoy these quiet, sleep filled times as much as we can!



3 comments:

erin louise said...

Haha I got asked that a few weeks ago. You look great breanne

Amie said...

Breanne you are 34 weeks along here? Ohhh my you are SOO tinyyyy. I look like a freakin beast compared to you. Hope things are going well and you can continue to sleep good!!

Landon, Dana and Julien said...

Breanne you look SO cute! I am so excited for you and hope you aren't too uncomfortable! That must be one teeny tiny little baby in there! We are hopefully coming to visit in and few weeks and are so excited to see you!...and it wouldn't be the worst thing if you had that baby a few weeks early :)
Love ya!