Sunday 23 November 2008

The first snowfall!

so, yesterday i woke up to a white kiev! i looked out the window and freaked out!  I was so excited that i forgot that the boots i put on were not waterproof, and that was not the day to forget that, we did so much walking! so i get outside and it turns out it's not actual snow, it's like wierd freezing rain.  Needless to say i was a little chilly that day! but today came the real stuff! It is so wierd that it hasn't snowed here until now! But me and my host brother took full advantage of it and had a snowball fight today! I live Ukrainian snow, it's like a dream! It was absolutely perfect for snowballs, and every time that i would make a snowball and throw it, it just seemed to hit him! Anyone who has ever had a snowball fight with me knows that that is really spectacular!
It was awesome! all up until i got smoked in the face twice by my little brother, then we stopped because i got two big welts on my face! It is so much fun here, i can't imagine that i am going to be leaving in 3 weeks!!!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow Breanne, I hope that you learned your lesson about picking on helpless Ukrainian children.
Thanks for the post. We miss you and look forward to seeing you over Christmas.
Love you.