Tuesday 4 November 2008

My new blog


Well, this is my new blog! Karli is opening up a whole new world of technology to me! As our time in the Ukraine grows shorter and shorter, I figured I should probably make my own blog, instead of just having Karli write about my life, so here it is! Things in the Ukraine are great! Karlis parents and kerri came last week, and it was really fun, it was kinda refreshing to have familiar faces around! We had a lot of very.....interesting, crazy experiences. I don’t think we knew where we were for more than five minutes the entire week, lets just say, we saw a lot of the country! It was great just sitting in the back seat of the mini van just watching it all. they left on Monday, it was a great week. Now we are back to school for six more weeks!!

No comments: