Sunday 19 July 2009

My life in a nutshell.

so, i know i have been a pretty big slacker when it comes to blogging, but i'm back on the blogging train! Alot has happened since i got home from the ukraine. I am currently sporting the title of apprenticing hairstylist. I work at a good salon, and in a few months i can finally finish apprentacing, and get my license!! woo hoo!! (that pretty much just means that i can get a little framed peice of paper that says "i know what i'm doing.") so i guess thats pretty exciting!
along with working i have been having lots of fun living with roomates, visiting hawaii, seeing julie get married, and basically just living my life!! i got a new calling in church to be the gospel principals teacher, it's always so fun to do things that you are not really good at! you learn alot! i think that karli can attest with me, from being in the ukraine that times really are the most beneficial when you are being tested. Things are going good to say the least. I have so much, and have been so blessed with the gospel. I can't think of a thing that i don't have because of it!


This is my friend from work- courtney

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! i'm glad your back to blogging! I love hearing whats going on in your life, it's so exciting! I'm basically living vicariously through the single sis's and cousins, so keep me posted i love reading all you have to say!!!! Enjoy your singleness, being married with kids if the best, but believe me, you need to live it up while you can:) Miss ya!

Nancy said...

I am glad you are back too!! Can't wait to read more! Love you!

Karli Blum said...

oh boy! Blogging train! I can definitely attest to being thrust into something is when you learn the most! I love the title you gave to that 'little paper'!! :) How fun! Life is seriously awesome!